Thursday, June 28, 2012

Time for a Massive Update! Jobs, Graduating, Moving... You Know...

So time for an insanely large status update right? I was offered a job in Korea teaching in a little town called Gyeongsan outside of Daegu and they want me there by August 1st. So right now is crunch time I'm waiting on the absolute last piece of documentation to come back from Washington DC so that I can send a massive package of paperwork to the school. After that they will process my paperwork and I will have to drive to Seattle to perform an interview at the Korean consulate for a work visa. I'm getting nervous all of this is really cutting it close if the rest of this paperwork doesn't come soon I don't know what will happen... I graduated from school with my BA in Asian Studies officially! Have the paper to prove it and everything! Quit my part-time school job and got rid of 90% of my worldly possessions in preparation for my move to Korea. I also moved back to Moses Lake Washingtion to be with family before I leave. So lots going on here! Now I'm crossing my fingers that this paperwork comes tomorrow! As it's the last month before I head out I also plan on actually updating more regularly promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment