Monday, October 1, 2012

Time for some random pictures of... Whatever I took pictures of...

 So I have finally managed to get blogger to load some of the photos that I have on my computer!  Yay for working computer programs!  I love it when technology chooses to work for me...





This is a photo from the last typhoon we had.  It looks hazy but that's actually just a downpour!  I had read somewhere that Jeju island got almost 100 inches of rain during the typhoon.










This is a water fountain in the Banwoldang subway station. 












This is the green line.  I ride it to get to Daegu.












IT'S SOOOOOOO PINK.....  I have a friend that would be in heaven here.












The 17th annual Yeungnam University Rock festival.  Some of the bands were fantastic and some of them... well they tried really hard?  This band fell into the second category!  I was rather entertained that the lead singer was wearing a Lamb of God t-shirt.








Got really crowded later in the evening but was a lot of fun!













She was incredibly fantastic!













This is a famous singer in Korea apparently!  She didn't really seem like a rock singer but was still pretty good.











Mario was shy apparently.  This is downtown Daegu.











At the YU Rock concert with Rachel, Newri and Me Yeung!  It was a lot of fun!











Me Yeung, Rachel and I!












No comments:

Post a Comment